ForestRestorationWiki is launched in 2022 and it is based upon work from COST Action CA19128 PEN-CAFoRR (Pan-European Network for Climate Adaptive Forest Restoration and Reforestation), supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology).
Visit the PEN-CAFoRR and COST website for more information.
ForestRestorationWiki is aiming to become a database comprising all relevant information regarding climate adaptive forest restoration and reforestation in Europe, including sources and availability of FRM, state-of-the-art methodologies and methods, current knowledge and tools and other products available on the market.
To build the database for ForestRestorationWiki, including experience from methodologies, tools, materials, and products, the stakeholders’ engagement is pivotal. PEN-CAFoRR Action will review and capitalize upon existing experiences and good practices in Europe and worldwide. Together with the scientific community, the relevant stakeholders will have access to PEN-CAFoRR Action’s latest knowledge and results.
Beyond a COST Action lifetime, the ForestRestorationWiki aims to represent the growing and sustainable database contributed by researchers, experts, and professionals and useful to all people and organizations interested in forest restoration.
Before you start
- Instructions on how to use ForestRestorationWiki
- Policies and Guidelines
- Creating and Editing Pages
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Assisted Migration
- Facilitation by nurse plants
- ForestRestorationWiki: Policies and guidelines
- ForestRestorationWiki editing guidelines
- Forest Landscape Restoration
- Forest Reproductive Material
- Forest Restoration
- Increase of nutrient aviability
- Increase of planting depth
- Inoculation with Mycorrhizal Fungi and Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria
- Local Heat Potential
- Main Page
- Main Page/da
- Main Page/de
- Main Page/en
- Main Page/es
- Main Page/it
- Main Page/lv
- Main Page/sr
- Main Page/sr-el
- Planting Layout and Density
- Pre-planting Vegetation Contol
- Provenancing Strategies
- Region of Provenances
- Seed Source
- Seed Zone
- Soil Preparation
- Superabsorbent polymers (hydrogels)
- Use of explosive to create planting hole
- Vegetation (weeds) control